Allow links clicked in an Xpage (that is launched from Notes Client 9 or 10) to be displayed/opened in external browser:
1. Create a new xpage onto a blank Notes db
2. Add Core Control Link onto the xpage
3. Set the URL to a site known to be accessible from the browser (e.g. https://www.google.com/)
4. Launch the xpage in Notes Client
5. Click the link and it opens the site on the Notes Client and not on the external default browser
Because some buttons will not work if they're in notes client, so the links need to be opened in the browser when clicked.