1) Keep the Region and timezone as US/Newyork.
2) On Nomad for Android, switch to Calendar for the account configured. Then select calendar and select some date, it shows the date format as mm/dd/yyyy.
3) Now change the region and timezone to India/IST or Germany/Berlin. When similar steps are performed on calendar discussed in point 2. The date format is set as mm/dd/yyyy.
Actually it should be take the date format as dd/mm/yyyy.
4) If similar steps are perform on Nomad on iOS it follows the locale information.
5) For Notes application on Nomad on Android where date field is programatically enabled to take locale input for e.g. like (25.01.2020), but instead it is setting as 01.25.2020.