Customer requirement is to allow option to perform selected document archive for Mail-in-DB via iNotes. This is possible via Notes client.
Below are example scenario.
1) Server Based archive is enabled.
2) For e.g. there are three databases i) For UserA ii)UserB iii) MailinDB
3) MailinD document contains the Notes Hierarchical name and same is added into the Preference >> Mail File Owner field at MailinDB.
4) UserA and UserB has Manager Access on MailinDB.
5) Archive Policy has been applied for all three, two users and MailinDB via Policy Assignment at Policy document.
6) After running load compact -a <MailinDB>, no documents were archived, but archive database got created.
7) From Notes client UserA and UserB are able to open MailinDB and then able to archive the selected documents from MailinDB successfully. MailinDB archive database is also accessible for UserA and UserB and archived documents for MailinDB are also visible for UserA and UserB.
8) However when UserA and UserB is trying to perform same archive via iNotes for MailinDB they gets error message "You have insufficient access to perform this operation"