So in short:
- beautiful AppStore as an app everybody sees with user feedback and recommendation, install
- app settings page with server to ask, offline settings, delete, index
- complete design attack on Notes old styles (icons, fonts, forms, gestures, rich text editing, swipe pages of Workspace, ...)
- activity stream from server / document events, rendered nicely with deep links, like in social media, maybe even shared with mail inbox
- actionable elements in the activity stream help in mail-free workflows to get work done
- nomad push notifications from Apps (@pushSend()) can help to get the users attention to app events
Make apps great again. Make it like it was invented in 2018, not in 1990s...