Problem description: Reproduce steps:
1. Exchange user sent a repeat meeting to Test1 and Test2(Test1 and Test2 are Notes/iNotes users）.
2. Test1 does not accept the meeting from Notes client.
3. Exchange user open one of the instances, remove test1 and update the subject.
1. Test1 received the cancelled message without subject update.
2. Open Test1's calendar, the instance still exist in his calendar without any prompt/update. Open this instance, the subject is not updated, and no any prompt to say it is cancelled from calendar.
But if test1 accepted the repeat meetings, the instance can be removed from invitee's calendar. Although this is work as design, but from customer's point, it is not good. So customer expect:
After the meeting is cancelled, the detailed reasons for the cancellation of the meeting should be displayed or removed in user's calendar even though the user does not accept the repeat meetings.