In discussion DB, Click on new main topic. After giving subject and category, clicks on Content. Then Create>Table. In Table pop-up selects "Caption Table" and 2 rows X 2 columns. Click on OK.Then Table appears on content. This has 2 rows and 2 columns. Once created the
1. User writes something in the first row.
2. He selects it.
3. He right clicks on it to copy the content in the cell.
4. But when he right clicks, the selection goes away and copy option is not clickable in the menu(Copy option is greyed out).
5. Ctrl+C can be used to copy. But the user wants to use right-click copy option.
1. user opens a document to edit (consider it similar document as above question).
2. On the second row of table, user types something
3. After typing, user does "save and close".
4. opens the document again.
5. The words user had typed on the second row are not visible. The words on the first row are visible.
Question: Is it possible to open documents and see them in same condition as when you saved? Eg, if user saved in second row visible condition, can user see the second row directly when he opens it again (usually it opens up with first row but instead of first row user wants see second row directly).