Pass thru HTML does not work when creating new NSF using on disk project. It is reproducible when "Use Binary DXL for source control operations" is unchecked under Designer Preferences > Domino Designer > Source Control. It is not reproducible when above option is checked. Customer want this option to stay unchecked.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new database using template ‘Blank’
2. Create new form called ‘test’.
3. On form ‘test’ create field of text type called ‘html’. Field is set as computed when compose. Value set for field: "<html><body><p>some text here</p></body></html>".
4. Set ‘html’ field as hidden.
5. Create computed text with value=html (this should view value of ‘html’ field created in point #3). For created computed text turn on Pass-Thru HTML option.
6. Save and run form ‘test’. Result is as expected. HTML tag are not shown.
Output: "some text here"
7. Create source control for database.
8. Create new database form source ODP created in point #7.
9. Open ‘test’ form in Lotus Designer – all looks the same as original database.
10. Run form ‘test’ of ODP based database. Result: Pass-Thru HTML is not working, html tags are not translated. Result should be the same as in point #6.
Output: "<html><body><p>some text here</p></body></html>"
Refer SPR # ASHEBCEBMV