Welcome to the #dominoforever Product Ideas Forum! The place where you can submit product ideas and enhancement request. We encourage you to participate by voting on, commenting on, and creating new ideas. All new ideas will be evaluated by HCL Product Management & Engineering teams, and the next steps will be communicated. While not all submitted ideas will be executed upon, community feedback will play a key role in influencing which ideas are and when they will be implemented.
For more information and upcoming events around #dominoforever, please visit our Destination Domino Page
1. In the Domino® Administrator, make the server on which you want to run activity analysis current.
2. Click the Server > Analysis tab.
3. In the Tools pane, expand Analyze; and then click Activity.
4.Do one of the following to select the types of activity you want to log:
- To log all the types of activity, skip this step. By default, all activity types are selected.
- To deselect a type of activity to log, click the activity type in the Selected types of activity pane, and then click Remove. To deselect all the types of activity, click Remove All.
- To select a type of activity to log, click the activity type in the Select server activity types to search for pane; and then click Add. To add all the types of activity, click Add All.
5. Choose the starting and ending dates and times of the activity you want to view.
6. Optional: To write the analysis results to a database other than the Log Analysis database, click Results Database and specify a different database. Then click OK.
7. Select Append to this database to append the results of the analysis to previous results in the database, or select Overwrite this database to create a new database that contains only the results of the current analysis.
8. Click OK to run the analysis and to open the Log Analysis database.
It is very cumbersome for users to perform this operation manually each time, and sometimes they may even forget to do it.
Therefore, customers would like to see the addition of a function to perform this operation automatically on a regular basis.
This same SPR has already been reported since a much older version as # QJSU7ESC8A.
However, because of the old request, no functionality has been added since then.