Customer expected the cancelled meeting to remain in the view until removed manually. Would need a remove from Calendar action button or note to select remove/delete from delete dialog.
Below are the steps to reproduce this issue.
1) From Inbox, userA clicks on Actions/Tools/Preferences
2) Click on Calendar & To Do/Display/Views tab
3) Check the "Process cancelled meetings automatically" check box, and select "Show as cancelled in calendar"
4) Click OK to save
5) Chair sends a meeting invitation with userA in Required field
6) UserA accepts the invitation
7) Chair clicks on Owner Actions/Cancel to cancel
8) UserA goes to Calendar view and sees the cancelled meeting notice in the calendar
9) User A opens the Cancelled meeting.
10) User A goes back to the Calendar View and found that cancelled meeting no longer stays at Calendar.