Recalled message on a local database are not deleted after replying to that email and before local replication occur.
1. UserA sends an email to UserB
2. UserB has a local replica of his mail file. UserB is using local replica.
3. UserB opened the email and tried to reply to the email.
4. While UserB is composing an email, UserA recalled the message.
5. UserA gets the notification that the email was successfully recalled with NO error.
6. After the recall, UserB sends the email he is composing earlier.
7. The email that UserA recalled is deleted in UserB's mail file in the server copy. But it is still in the local copy of the database.
It appears that the message sequence ID change causing the replication to not delete the email on the local copy.
We would like this behavior to change. The email should be deleted in the local copy of the database even after replying to the email. This causes confidential recalled email stays on recipient local copy.